Built by Abstract Developments
1201 Fort Street
5 Units for sale
Be at Home in Nature
Bellewood Park offers a unique opportunity to experience nature—a place from which one can engage with their senses and have everything Victoria has to offer so close.
Comprised of Premium Residences, Penthouses and Townhomes, this rare collection of 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom homes is thoughtfully oriented in a truly natural setting, nestled amongst large heritage Garry oaks on two acres of parkland in the historic Rockland neighbourhood.
- Timeless architecture by award-winning Cascadia Architects and Zebra Design redefines the standard for modern living in Victoria
- Stunning exterior façade of custom textured brick softened by curved architectural lines and oversized windows
- Residential entrances extend to a bright, airy lobby with signature artwork and oversized interior hallways
- Ground floor owner's lounge opens to a bright south facing common area patio with outdoor seating
- Underground parking garage offers separate self-contained garages for some homes and features Abstract signature artwork.
Source: Bellewood Park
Note: We offer full-service Buyer’s Agency to our respective Clients including VIP access to some of the hottest developments, however, we cannot offer any service to Buyers who are already represented by another Realtor. Not intended to cause or induce a breach of an existing agency relationship.
Information on this webpage is from a variety of sources which may include the developer's website, advertisements, sales centre, MLS, or other sources and is not guaranteed and is subject to change. We are not affiliated with any developer on this site.
Features & Specs
Electric Car Service
Personal Assistant Services
Private Chef Service
Dog Walking Service
The Location & Neighbourhood
Floor Plans & Info Sheets
Browse Photo Gallery
Units for sale in Bellewood Park
Listed by Pemberton Holmes - Cloverdale.
Brought to you by your friendly REALTORS® through the MLS® System, courtesy of BrixWork
for Realtors for your convenience.
Disclaimer: This representation is based in whole or in part on data generated by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy.